Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by safiya

Page: 5 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: safiya
Question 20

Which element of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) verifies the applicant?

Options:

A.

Certificate authority

B.

Validation authority

C.

Registration authority

D.

Verification authority

Discussion
Question 21

SOAP services use which technology to format information?

Options:

A.

SATA

B.

PCI

C.

XML

D.

ISDN

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 22

Which of the following network attacks relies on sending an abnormally large packet size that exceeds TCP/IP specifications?

Options:

A.

Ping of death

B.

SYN flooding

C.

TCP hijacking

D.

Smurf attack

Discussion
Question 23

When setting up a wireless network, an administrator enters a pre-shared key for security. Which of the following is true?

Options:

A.

The key entered is a symmetric key used to encrypt the wireless data.

B.

The key entered is a hash that is used to prove the integrity of the wireless data.

C.

The key entered is based on the Diffie-Hellman method.

D.

The key is an RSA key used to encrypt the wireless data.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99