Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 6 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 24

Advanced encryption standard is an algorithm used for which of the following?

Options:

A.

Data integrity

B.

Key discovery

C.

Bulk data encryption

D.

Key recovery

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 25

Which United States legislation mandates that the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must sign statements verifying the completeness and accuracy of financial reports?

Options:

A.

Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)

B.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)

C.

Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)

D.

Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)

Discussion
Question 26

How can a policy help improve an employee's security awareness?

Options:

A.

By implementing written security procedures, enabling employee security training, and promoting the benefits of security

B.

By using informal networks of communication, establishing secret passing procedures, and immediately terminating employees

C.

By sharing security secrets with employees, enabling employees to share secrets, and establishing a consultative help line

D.

By decreasing an employee's vacation time, addressing ad-hoc employment clauses, and ensuring that managers know employee strengths

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following guidelines or standards is associated with the credit card industry?

Options:

A.

Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)

B.

Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)

C.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)

D.

Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)

Discussion
Page: 6 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99