Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by kamil

Page: 7 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: kamil
Question 28

Which of the following ensures that updates to policies, procedures, and configurations are made in a controlled and documented fashion?

Options:

A.

Regulatory compliance

B.

Peer review

C.

Change management

D.

Penetration testing

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 29

Which of the following tools would be the best choice for achieving compliance with PCI Requirement 11?

Options:

A.

Truecrypt

B.

Sub7

C.

Nessus

D.

Clamwin

Discussion
Question 30

Which method can provide a better return on IT security investment and provide a thorough and comprehensive assessment of organizational security covering policy, procedure design, and implementation?

Options:

A.

Penetration testing

B.

Social engineering

C.

Vulnerability scanning

D.

Access control list reviews

Discussion
Question 31

International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 27002 provides guidance for compliance by outlining

Options:

A.

guidelines and practices for security controls.

B.

financial soundness and business viability metrics.

C.

standard best practice for configuration management.

D.

contract agreement writing standards.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99