Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by leela

Page: 4 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: leela
Question 16

Which of the following processes of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) ensures that a trust relationship exists and that a certificate is still valid for specific operations?

Options:

A.

Certificate issuance

B.

Certificate validation

C.

Certificate cryptography

D.

Certificate revocation

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is an example of IP spoofing?

Options:

A.

SQL injections

B.

Man-in-the-middle

C.

Cross-site scripting

D.

ARP poisoning

Discussion
Question 18

Some passwords are stored using specialized encryption algorithms known as hashes. Why is this an appropriate method?

Options:

A.

It is impossible to crack hashed user passwords unless the key used to encrypt them is obtained.

B.

If a user forgets the password, it can be easily retrieved using the hash key stored by administrators.

C.

Hashing is faster compared to more traditional encryption algorithms.

D.

Passwords stored using hashes are non-reversible, making finding the password much more difficult.

Discussion
Question 19

An IT security engineer notices that the company’s web server is currently being hacked. What should the engineer do next?

Options:

A.

Unplug the network connection on the company’s web server.

B.

Determine the origin of the attack and launch a counterattack.

C.

Record as much information as possible from the attack.

D.

Perform a system restart on the company’s web server.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 4 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99