Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by leela

Page: 4 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: leela
Question 16

Which of the following processes of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) ensures that a trust relationship exists and that a certificate is still valid for specific operations?

Options:

A.

Certificate issuance

B.

Certificate validation

C.

Certificate cryptography

D.

Certificate revocation

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is an example of IP spoofing?

Options:

A.

SQL injections

B.

Man-in-the-middle

C.

Cross-site scripting

D.

ARP poisoning

Discussion
Question 18

Some passwords are stored using specialized encryption algorithms known as hashes. Why is this an appropriate method?

Options:

A.

It is impossible to crack hashed user passwords unless the key used to encrypt them is obtained.

B.

If a user forgets the password, it can be easily retrieved using the hash key stored by administrators.

C.

Hashing is faster compared to more traditional encryption algorithms.

D.

Passwords stored using hashes are non-reversible, making finding the password much more difficult.

Discussion
Question 19

An IT security engineer notices that the company’s web server is currently being hacked. What should the engineer do next?

Options:

A.

Unplug the network connection on the company’s web server.

B.

Determine the origin of the attack and launch a counterattack.

C.

Record as much information as possible from the attack.

D.

Perform a system restart on the company’s web server.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 4 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99