Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by tiago

Page: 13 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: tiago
Question 52

Which tool can be used to silently copy files from USB devices?

Options:

A.

USB Grabber

B.

USB Dumper

C.

USB Sniffer

D.

USB Snoopy

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 53

Which command lets a tester enumerate alive systems in a class C network via ICMP using native Windows tools?

Options:

A.

ping 192.168.2.

B.

ping 192.168.2.255

C.

for %V in (1 1 255) do PING 192.168.2.%V

D.

for /L %V in (1 1 254) do PING -n 1 192.168.2.%V | FIND /I "Reply"

Discussion
Question 54

When an alert rule is matched in a network-based IDS like snort, the IDS does which of the following?

Options:

A.

Drops the packet and moves on to the next one

B.

Continues to evaluate the packet until all rules are checked

C.

Stops checking rules, sends an alert, and lets the packet continue

D.

Blocks the connection with the source IP address in the packet

Discussion
Question 55

When using Wireshark to acquire packet capture on a network, which device would enable the capture of all traffic on the wire?

Options:

A.

Network tap

B.

Layer 3 switch

C.

Network bridge

D.

Application firewall

Discussion
Page: 13 / 20
Title