Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 17 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 68

You receive an e-mail like the one shown below. When you click on the link contained in the mail, you are redirected to a website seeking you to download free Anti-Virus software.

Dear valued customers,

We are pleased to announce the newest version of Antivirus 2010 for Windows which will probe you with total security against the latest spyware, malware, viruses, Trojans and other online threats. Simply visit the link below and enter your antivirus code:

Questions 68

or you may contact us at the following address:

Media Internet Consultants, Edif. Neptuno, Planta

Baja, Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Tumba Muerto, n/a Panama

How will you determine if this is Real Anti-Virus or Fake Anti-Virus website?

Options:

A.

Look at the website design, if it looks professional then it is a Real Anti-Virus website

B.

Connect to the site using SSL, if you are successful then the website is genuine

C.

Search using the URL and Anti-Virus product name into Google and lookout for suspicious warnings against this site

D.

Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware

E.

Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware

Discussion
Question 69

In both pharming and phishing attacks an attacker can create websites that look similar to legitimate sites with the intent of collecting personal identifiable information from its victims. What is the difference between pharming and phishing attacks?

Options:

A.

In a pharming attack a victim is redirected to a fake website by modifying their host configuration file or by exploiting vulnerabilities in DNS. In a phishing attack an attacker provides the victim with a URL that is either misspelled or looks similar to the actual websites domain name.

B.

Both pharming and phishing attacks are purely technical and are not considered forms of social engineering.

C.

Both pharming and phishing attacks are identical.

D.

In a phishing attack a victim is redirected to a fake website by modifying their host configuration file or by exploiting vulnerabilities in DNS. In a pharming attack an attacker provides the victim with a URL that is either misspelled or looks very similar to the actual websites domain name.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 70

What network security concept requires multiple layers of security controls to be placed throughout an IT infrastructure, which improves the security posture of an organization to defend against malicious attacks or potential vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Security through obscurity

B.

Host-Based Intrusion Detection System

C.

Defense in depth

D.

Network-Based Intrusion Detection System

Discussion
Question 71

You are performing a penetration test. You achieved access via a buffer overflow exploit and you proceed to find interesting data, such as files with usernames and passwords. You find a hidden folder that has the administrator's bank account password and login information for the administrator's bitcoin account.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Report immediately to the administrator

B.

Do not report it and continue the penetration test.

C.

Transfer money from the administrator's account to another account.

D.

Do not transfer the money but steal the bitcoins.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99