Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by louise

Page: 16 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: louise
Question 64

Questions 64

Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.

Options:

A.

Vulnerability Scanning

B.

Penetration Testing

C.

Security Policy Implementation

D.

Designing Network Security

Discussion
Question 65

You have successfully gained access to your client's internal network and successfully comprised a Linux server which is part of the internal IP network. You want to know which Microsoft Windows workstations have file sharing enabled.

Which port would you see listening on these Windows machines in the network?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 66

Internet Protocol Security IPSec is actually a suite of protocols. Each protocol within the suite provides different functionality. Collective IPSec does everything except.

Options:

A.

Protect the payload and the headers

B.

Authenticate

C.

Encrypt

D.

Work at the Data Link Layer

Discussion
Question 67

Jimmy is standing outside a secure entrance to a facility. He is pretending to have a tense conversation on his cell phone as an authorized employee badges in. Jimmy, while still on the phone, grabs the door as it begins to close.

What just happened?

Options:

A.

Piggybacking

B.

Masqurading

C.

Phishing

D.

Whaling

Discussion
Page: 16 / 20