Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by kingsley

Page: 2 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: kingsley
Question 8

Which of the following techniques will identify if computer files have been changed?

Options:

A.

Network sniffing

B.

Permission sets

C.

Integrity checking hashes

D.

Firewall alerts

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following is considered an acceptable option when managing a risk?

Options:

A.

Reject the risk.

B.

Deny the risk.

C.

Mitigate the risk.

D.

Initiate the risk.

Discussion
Question 10

Which results will be returned with the following Google search query?

site:target.com -site:Marketing.target.com accounting

Options:

A.

Results matching all words in the query

B.

Results matching “accounting” in domain target.com but not on the site Marketing.target.com

C.

Results from matches on the site marketing.target.com that are in the domain target.com but do not include the word accounting

D.

Results for matches on target.com and Marketing.target.com that include the word “accounting”

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 11

John the Ripper is a technical assessment tool used to test the weakness of which of the following?

Options:

A.

Usernames

B.

File permissions

C.

Firewall rulesets

D.

Passwords

Discussion
Page: 2 / 20
Title