Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by ebony

Page: 15 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: ebony
Question 60

How does an operating system protect the passwords used for account logins?

Options:

A.

The operating system performs a one-way hash of the passwords.

B.

The operating system stores the passwords in a secret file that users cannot find.

C.

The operating system encrypts the passwords, and decrypts them when needed.

D.

The operating system stores all passwords in a protected segment of non-volatile memory.

Discussion
Question 61

Eric has discovered a fantastic package of tools named Dsniff on the Internet. He has learnt to use these tools in his lab and is now ready for real world exploitation. He was able to effectively intercept communications between the two entities and establish credentials with both sides of the connections. The two remote ends of the communication never notice that Eric is relaying the information between the two. What would you call this attack?

Options:

A.

Interceptor

B.

Man-in-the-middle

C.

ARP Proxy

D.

Poisoning Attack

Discussion
Question 62

What is the following command used for?

net use \targetipc$ "" /u:""

Options:

A.

Grabbing the etc/passwd file

B.

Grabbing the SAM

C.

Connecting to a Linux computer through Samba.

D.

This command is used to connect as a null session

E.

Enumeration of Cisco routers

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 63

It is a vulnerability in GNU's bash shell, discovered in September of 2014, that gives attackers access to run remote commands on a vulnerable system. The malicious software can take control of an infected machine, launch denial-of-service attacks to disrupt websites, and scan for other vulnerable devices (including routers).

Which of the following vulnerabilities is being described?

Options:

A.

Shellshock

B.

Rootshock

C.

Rootshell

D.

Shellbash

Discussion
Page: 15 / 20
Title