Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by ebony

Page: 15 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: ebony
Question 60

How does an operating system protect the passwords used for account logins?

Options:

A.

The operating system performs a one-way hash of the passwords.

B.

The operating system stores the passwords in a secret file that users cannot find.

C.

The operating system encrypts the passwords, and decrypts them when needed.

D.

The operating system stores all passwords in a protected segment of non-volatile memory.

Discussion
Question 61

Eric has discovered a fantastic package of tools named Dsniff on the Internet. He has learnt to use these tools in his lab and is now ready for real world exploitation. He was able to effectively intercept communications between the two entities and establish credentials with both sides of the connections. The two remote ends of the communication never notice that Eric is relaying the information between the two. What would you call this attack?

Options:

A.

Interceptor

B.

Man-in-the-middle

C.

ARP Proxy

D.

Poisoning Attack

Discussion
Question 62

What is the following command used for?

net use \targetipc$ "" /u:""

Options:

A.

Grabbing the etc/passwd file

B.

Grabbing the SAM

C.

Connecting to a Linux computer through Samba.

D.

This command is used to connect as a null session

E.

Enumeration of Cisco routers

Discussion
Question 63

It is a vulnerability in GNU's bash shell, discovered in September of 2014, that gives attackers access to run remote commands on a vulnerable system. The malicious software can take control of an infected machine, launch denial-of-service attacks to disrupt websites, and scan for other vulnerable devices (including routers).

Which of the following vulnerabilities is being described?

Options:

A.

Shellshock

B.

Rootshock

C.

Rootshell

D.

Shellbash

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99