Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by robbie

Page: 19 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: robbie
Question 76

A large company intends to use Blackberry for corporate mobile phones and a security analyst is assigned to evaluate the possible threats. The analyst will use the Blackjacking attack method to demonstrate how an attacker could circumvent perimeter defenses and gain access to the corporate network. What tool should the analyst use to perform a Blackjacking attack?

Options:

A.

Paros Proxy

B.

BBProxy

C.

BBCrack

D.

Blooover

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following programs is usually targeted at Microsoft Office products?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic virus

B.

Multipart virus

C.

Macro virus

D.

Stealth virus

Discussion
Question 78

Which of the following describes the characteristics of a Boot Sector Virus?

Options:

A.

Moves the MBR to another location on the RAM and copies itself to the original location of the MBR

B.

Moves the MBR to another location on the hard disk and copies itself to the original location of the MBR

C.

Modifies directory table entries so that directory entries point to the virus code instead of the actual program

D.

Overwrites the original MBR and only executes the new virus code

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following is an application that requires a host application for replication?

Options:

A.

Micro

B.

Worm

C.

Trojan

D.

Virus

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 19 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99