Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by serena

Page: 9 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: serena
Question 36

A company wants to implement controls (guardrails) in a newly created AWS Control Tower landing zone.

Which AWS services or features can the company use to create and define these controls (guardrails)? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

AWS Config

B.

Service control policies (SCPs)

C.

Amazon GuardDuty

D.

AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)

E.

Security groups

Discussion
Question 37

A company wants to migrate its applications to the AWS Cloud. The company plans to identify and prioritize any

business transformation opportunities and evaluate its AWS Cloud readiness.

Which AWS service or tool should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF)

B.

AWS Managed Services (AMS)

C.

AWS Well-Architected Framework

D.

AWS Migration Hub

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 38

Which AWS service can defend against DDoS attacks?

Options:

A.

AWS Firewall Manager

B.

AWS Shield Standard

C.

AWS WAF

D.

Amazon Inspector

Discussion
Question 39

Which option is a perspective that includes foundational capabilities of the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF)?

Options:

A.

Sustainability

B.

Operations

C.

Performance efficiency

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Page: 9 / 45
Title