Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by asa

Page: 3 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: asa
Question 12

A company is reviewing the design of an application that will be migrated from on premises to a single Amazon EC2 instance.

What should the company do to make the application highly available?

Options:

A.

Provision additional EC2 instances in other Availability Zones.

B.

Configure an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Assign the EC2 instance as the ALB's target.

C.

Use an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to create the EC2 instance.

D.

Provision the application by using an EC2 Spot Instance.

Discussion
Question 13

In which categories does AWS Trusted Advisor provide recommended actions? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Operating system patches

B.

Cost optimization

C.

Repetitive tasks

D.

Service quotas

E.

Account activity records

Discussion
Question 14

A company needs help managing multiple AWS linked accounts that are reported on a consolidated bill.

Which AWS Support plan includes an AWS concierge whom the company can ask for assistance?

Options:

A.

AWS Developer Support

B.

AWS Enterprise Support

C.

AWS Business Support

D.

AWS Basic Support

Discussion
Question 15

Which AWS service provides a highly accurate and easy-to-use enterprise search service that is powered by machine learning (ML)?

Options:

A.

Amazon Kendra

B.

Amazon SageMaker

C.

Amazon Augmented Al (Amazon A2I)

D.

Amazon Polly

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 3 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99