Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by celeste

Page: 21 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: celeste
Question 84

A company is planning to migrate to the AWS Cloud and wants to become more responsive to customer inquiries and feedback. The company wants to focus on organizational transformation.

A company wants to give its customers the ability to view specific data that is hosted in Amazon S3 buckets. The company wants to keep control over the full datasets that the company shares with the customers.

Which S3 feature will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

S3 Storage Lens

B.

S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR)

C.

S3 Versioning

D.

S3 Access Points

Discussion
Question 85

A company wants to receive a notification when a specific AWS cost threshold is reached.

Which AWS services or tools can the company use to meet this requirement? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)

B.

AWS Budgets

C.

Cost Explorer

D.

Amazon CloudWatch

E.

AWS Cost and Usage Report

Discussion
Question 86

A company wants its AWS usage to be more sustainable. The company wants to track, measure, review, and forecast polluting emissions that result from its AWS applications.

Which AWS service or tool can the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Health Dashboard

B.

AWS customer carbon footprint tool

C.

AWS Support Center

D.

Amazon QuickSight

Discussion
Question 87

A company is considering migration to the AWS Cloud. The company wants a fully managed service or feature that can transfer streaming data from multiple sources to an Amazon S3 bucket.

Which AWS service or feature should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS DataSync

B.

Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose

C.

S3 Select

D.

AWS Transfer Family

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 21 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99