Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by lennie

Page: 39 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: lennie
Question 156

Which of the following are components of an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

AWS Storage Gateway

B.

Virtual private gateway

C.

NAT gateway

D.

Customer gateway

E.

Internet gateway

Discussion
Question 157

Which AWS service or tool can be used to consolidate payments for a company with multiple AWS accounts?

Options:

A.

AWS Cost and Usage Report

B.

AWS Organizations

C.

Cost Explorer

D.

AWS Budgets

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 158

Which AWS Support plan assigns an AWS concierge agent to a company's account?

Options:

A.

AWS Basic Support

B.

AWS Developer Support

C.

AWS Business Support

D.

AWS Enterprise Support

Discussion
Question 159

A company hosts an application on an Amazon EC2 instance. The EC2 instance needs to access several AWS resources, including Amazon S3 and Amazon DynamoDB.

What is the MOST operationally efficient solution to delegate permissions?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM role with the required permissions. Attach the role to the EC2 instance.

B.

Create an IAM user and use its access key and secret access key in the application.

C.

Create an IAM user and use its access key and secret access key to create a CLI profile in the EC2 instance.

D.

Create an IAM role with the required permissions. Attach the role to the administrativeIAM user.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99