Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by ricardo

Page: 31 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: ricardo
Question 124

Which option is an advantage of AWS Cloud computing that minimizes variable costs?

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

Economies of scale

C.

Global reach

D.

Agility

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 125

A company is migrating an application that includes an Oracle database to AWS. The company cannot rewrite the application.

To which AWS service could the company migrate the database?

Options:

A.

Amazon Athena

B.

Amazon DynamoDB

®C. Amazon RDS

C.

Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility)

Discussion
Question 126

Who enables encryption of data at rest for Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)?

Options:

A.

AWS Support

B.

AWS customers

C.

AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)

D.

AWS Trusted Advisor

Discussion
Question 127

A large company wants to track the combined AWS usage costs of all of its linked accounts.

How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Trusted Advisor to generate customized summary reports.

B.

Use AWS Organizations to generate consolidated billing reports.

C.

Use AWS Budgets to set utilization targets and receive summary reports.

D.

Use the AWS Control Tower dashboard to get a summary report of all linked account costs.

Discussion
Page: 31 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99