Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 41 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 164

Which AWS service or feature captures information about the network traffic to and from an Amazon EC2 instance?

Options:

A.

VPC Reachability Analyzer

B.

Amazon Athena

C.

VPC Flow Logs

D.

AWS X-Ray

Discussion
Question 165

Which statements represent the cost-effectiveness of the AWS Cloud? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Users can trade fixed expenses for variable expenses.

B.

Users can deploy all over the world in minutes.

C.

AWS offers increased speed and agility.

D.

AWS is responsible for patching the infrastructure.

E.

Users benefit from economies of scale.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 166

Which AWS service gives users the ability to provision a dedicated and private network connection from their internal

network to AWS?

Options:

A.

AWS CloudHSM

B.

AWS Direct Connect

C.

AWS VPN

D.

Amazon Connect

Discussion
Question 167

When a user wants to utilize their existing per-socket, per-core, or per-virtual machine software licenses for a Microsoft Windows server running on AWS, which Amazon EC2 instance type is required?

Options:

A.

Spot Instances

B.

Dedicated Instances

C.

Dedicated Hosts

D.

Reserved Instances

Discussion
Page: 41 / 45
Title