Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by jorge

Page: 38 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: jorge
Question 152

A company is designing a web application that will run on Amazon EC2 instances.

Which AWS services and features will improve availability and reduce the impact of failures for this application?

(Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling for the EC2 instances

B.

VPC subnet ACLs to check the health of a service

C.

Resources that are distributed across multiple Availability Zones

D.

Configuration of AWS Server Migration Service (AWS SMS) to move the EC2 instances to a different

AWS Region

E.

Resources that are distributed across multiple AWS points of presence

Discussion
Question 153

A company is designing an identity access management solution for an application. The company wants users to be able to use their social media, email, or online shopping accounts to access the application.

Which AWS service provides this functionality?

Options:

A.

AWS IAM Identity Center (AWS Single Sign-On)

B.

AWS Config

C.

Amazon Cognito

D.

AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)

Discussion
Question 154

Which pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework focuses on the return on investment of moving into the AWS Cloud?

Options:

A.

Sustainability

B.

Cost optimization

C.

Operational excellence

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Question 155

What are the characteristics of Availability Zones? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

All Availability Zones in an AWS Region are interconnected with high-bandwidth, low-latency networking

B.

Availability Zones are physically separated by a minimum of distance of 150 km (100 miles).

C.

All traffic between Availability Zones is encrypted.

D.

Availability Zones within an AWS Region share redundant power, networking, and connectivity.

E.

Every Availability Zone contains a single data center.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 38 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99