Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by noelle

Page: 22 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: noelle
Question 88

Which AWS Cloud benefit gives a company the ability to quickly deploy cloud resources to access compute, storage, and database infrastructures in a matter of minutes?

Options:

A.

Elasticity

B.

Cost savings

C.

Agility

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Question 89

A user has a stateful workload that will run on Amazon EC2 for the next 3 years.

What is the MOST cost-effective pricing model for this workload?

Options:

A.

On-Demand Instances

B.

Reserved Instances

C.

Dedicated Instances

D.

Spot Instances

Discussion
Question 90

Which of the following are pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

Performance efficiency

C.

Cost optimization

D.

Going global in minutes

E.

Continuous development

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 91

A company wants to launch its web application in a second AWS Region. The company needs to determine which services must be regionally configured for this launch.

Which AWS services can be configured at the Region level? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon EC2

B.

Amazon Route 53

C.

Amazon CloudFront

D.

AWS WAF

E.

Amazon DynamoDB

Discussion