Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by kiera

Page: 30 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: kiera
Question 120

A company is launching a mobile app. The company wants customers to be able to use the app without upgrading their mobile devices.

Which pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework does this goal represent?

Options:

A.

Security

B.

Reliability

C.

Cost optimization

D.

Sustainability

Discussion
Question 121

Which VPC component provides a layer of security at the subnet level?

Options:

A.

Security groups

B.

Network ACLs

C.

NAT gateways

D.

Route tables

Discussion
Question 122

Which AWS service or tool helps users visualize, understand, and manage spending and usage over time?

Options:

A.

AWS Organizations

B.

AWS Pricing Calculator

C.

AWS Cost Explorer

D.

AWS Service Catalog

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 123

A company's IT team is managing MySQL database server clusters. The IT team has to patch the database and take backup snapshots of the data in the clusters. The company wants to move this workload to AWS so that these tasks will be completed automatically.

What should the company do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy MySQL database server clusters on Amazon EC2 instances.

B.

Use Amazon RDS with a MySQL database.

C.

Use an AWS Cloud Form at ion template to deploy MySQL database servers on Amazon EC2 instances.

D.

Migrate all the MySQL database data to Amazon S3.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99