Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by azalea

Page: 5 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: azalea
Question 20

A company migrated its core application onto multiple workloads in the AWS Cloud. The company wants to improve the application's reliability.

Which cloud design principle should the company implement to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Maximize utilization.

B.

Decouple the components.

C.

Rightsize the resources.

D.

Adopt a consumption model.

Discussion
Question 21

A company has an application workload that is stateless by design and can sustain occasional downtime. The application performs massively parallel computations.

Which Amazon EC2 pricing model should the company choose for its application to reduce cost?

Options:

A.

On-Demand Instances

B.

Spot Instances

C.

Reserved Instances

D.

Dedicated Instances

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 22

A company does not want to rely on elaborate forecasting to determine its usage of compute resources. Instead, the company wants to pay only for the resources that it uses. The company also needs the ability to increase or decrease its resource usage to meet business requirements.

Which pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework aligns with these requirements?

Options:

A.

Operational excellence

B.

Security

C.

Reliability

D.

Cost optimization

Discussion
Question 23

A company has a single Amazon EC2 instance. The company wants to adopt a highly available architecture.

What can the company do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Scale vertically to a larger EC2 instance size.

B.

Scale horizontally across multiple Availability Zones.

C.

Purchase an EC2 Dedicated Instance.

D.

Change the EC2 instance family to a compute optimized instance.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99