Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aasiyah

Page: 14 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: aasiyah
Question 56

Which AWS services allow users to monitor and retain records of account activities that include governance, compliance, and auditing?

(Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon CloudWatch

B.

AWS CloudTrail

C.

Amazon GuardDuty

D.

AWS Shield

E.

AWS WAF

Discussion
Question 57

An application runs on multiple Amazon EC2 instances that access a shared file system simultaneously.

Which AWS storage service should be used?

Options:

A.

Amazon EBS

B.

Amazon EFS

C.

Amazon S3

D.

AWS Artifact

Discussion
Question 58

A company is preparing to launch a redesigned website on AWS. Users from around the world will download digital handbooks from the website.

Which AWS solution should the company use to provide these static files securely?

Options:

A.

Amazon Kinesis Data Streams

B.

Amazon CloudFront with Amazon S3

C.

Amazon EC2 instances with an Application Load Balancer

D.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

Discussion
Question 59

A company wants to migrate its on-premises application to the AWS Cloud. The company is legally obligated to retain certain data in its onpremises data center.

Which AWS service or feature will support this requirement?

Options:

A.

AWS Wavelength

B.

AWS Local Zones

C.

VMware Cloud on AWS

D.

AWS Outposts

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 14 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99