Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by jaylen

Page: 45 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: jaylen
Question 180

Which AWS database service provides in-memory data storage?

Options:

A.

Amazon DynamoDB

B.

Amazon ElastiCache

C.

Amazon RDS

D.

Amazon Timestream

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 181

A company wants to manage access and permissions for its third-party software as a service (SaaS)

applications. The company wants to use a portal where end users can access assigned AWS accounts and AWS Cloud applications.

Which AWS service should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon Cognito

B.

AWS IAM Identity Center (AWS Single Sign-On)

C.

AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)

D.

AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory

Discussion
Question 182

Which AWS feature or resource is a deployable Amazon EC2 instance template that is prepackaged with

software and security requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume

B.

AWS CloudFormation template

C.

Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) snapshot

D.

Amazon Machine Image (AMI)

Discussion
Question 183

What does the Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering storage class offer?

Options:

A.

Payment flexibility by reserving storage capacity

B.

Long-term retention of data by copying the data to an encrypted Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon

EBS) volume

C.

Automatic cost savings by moving objects between tiers based on access pattern changes

D.

Secure, durable, and lowest cost storage for data archival

Discussion
Page: 45 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99