Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by noel

Page: 29 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: noel
Question 116

Which AWS service or resource provides answers to the most frequently asked security-related questions that AWS receives from its users'?

Options:

A.

AWS Artifact

B.

Amazon Connect

C.

AWS Chatbot

D.

AWS Knowledge Center

Discussion
Question 117

Which AWS service is deployed to VPCs and provides protection from common network threats?

Options:

A.

AWSShield

B.

AWSWAF

C.

AWS Network Firewall

D.

AWS FirewallManager

Discussion
Question 118

A company has a physical tape library to store data backups. The tape library is running out of space. The company needs to extend the tape library's capacity to the AWS Cloud.

Which AWS service should the company use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

B.

Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)

C.

Amazon S3

D.

AWS Storage Gateway

Discussion
Question 119

A company that has multiple business units wants to centrally manage and govern its AWS Cloud environments. The company wants to automate the creation of AWS accounts, apply service control policies (SCPs), and simplify billing processes.

Which AWS service or tool should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Organizations

B.

Cost Explorer

C.

AWS Budgets

D.

AWS Trusted Advisor

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 29 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99