Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by zian

Page: 34 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: zian
Question 136

Which of the following are advantages of the AWS Cloud? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Trade variable expenses for capital expenses

B.

High economies of scale

C.

Launch globally in minutes

D.

Focus on managing hardware infrastructure

E.

Overprovision to ensure capacity

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 137

An auditor needs to find out whether a specific AWS service is compliant with specific compliance frameworks.

Which AWS service will provide this information?

Options:

A.

AWS Artifact

B.

AWS Trusted Advisor

C.

Amazon GuardDuty

D.

AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)

Discussion
Question 138

Which AWS service or tool helps to centrally manage billing and allow controlled access to resources across AWS accounts?

Options:

A.

AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)

B.

AWS Organizations

C.

AWS Cost Explorer

D.

AWS Budgets

Discussion
Question 139

A company plans to migrate to AWS and wants to create cost estimates for its AWS use cases.

Which AWS service or tool can the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Pricing Calculator

B.

Amazon CloudWatch

C.

AWS Cost Explorer

D.

AWS Budgets

Discussion
Page: 34 / 45
Title