Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by priya

Page: 43 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: priya
Question 172

A company needs to run code in response to an event notification that occurs when objects are uploaded to an Amazon S3 bucket.

Which AWS service will integrate directly with the event notification?

Options:

A.

AWS Lambda

B.

Amazon EC2

C.

Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR)

D.

AWS Elastic Beanstalk

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 173

A company has a social media platform in which users upload and share photos with other users. The company wants to identify and remove inappropriate photos. The company has no machine learning (ML) scientists and must build this detection capability with no ML expertise.

Which AWS service should the company use to build this capability?

Options:

A.

Amazon SageMaker

B.

Amazon Textract

C.

Amazon Rekognition

D.

Amazon Comprehend

Discussion
Question 174

Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) and Amazon FSx offer which type of storage?

Options:

A.

File storage

B.

Object storage

C.

Block storage

D.

Instance store

Discussion
Question 175

Which design principle should be considered when architecting in the AWS Cloud?

Options:

A.

Think of servers as non-disposable resources.

B.

Use synchronous integration of services.

C.

Design loosely coupled components.

D.

Implement the least permissive rules for security groups.

Discussion
Page: 43 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99