Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by paul

Page: 44 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: paul
Question 176

Which AWS service or feature is used to send both text and email messages from distributed applications?

Options:

A.

Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)

B.

Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)

C.

Amazon CloudWatch alerts

D.

Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)

Discussion
Question 177

A company is using a third-party service to back up 10 TB of data to a tape library. The on-premises backup server is running out of space. The company wants to use AWS services for the backups without changing its existing

backup workflows.

Which AWS service should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)

B.

AWS Storage Gateway

C.

Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)

D.

AWS Lambda

Discussion
Question 178

A retail company is building a new mobile app. The company is evaluating whether to build the app at an on-premises data center or in the AWS Cloud.

responsibility model?

Options:

A.

Amazon FSx for Windows File Server

B.

Amazon Workspaces virtual Windows desktop

C.

AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory

D.

Amazon RDS for Microsoft SQL Server

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 179

Which AWS service or tool provides users with the ability to monitor AWS service quotas?

Options:

A.

AWS CloudTrail

B.

AWS Cost and Usage Reports

C.

AWS Trusted Advisor

D.

AWS Budgets

Discussion
Page: 44 / 45
Title