Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 17 / 45

Amazon Web Services CLF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 612 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 68

A company wants an AWS service to provide product recommendations based on its customer data.

Which AWS service will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Amazon Polly

B.

Amazon Personalize

C.

Amazon Comprehend

D.

Amazon Rekognition

Discussion
Question 69

Which AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF) capability belongs to the people perspective?

Options:

A.

Data architecture

B.

Event management

C.

Cloud fluency

D.

Strategic partnership

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 70

Which of the following actions are controlled with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Control access to AWS service APIs and to other specific resources.

B.

Provide intelligent threat detection and continuous monitoring.

C.

Protect the AWS environment using multi-factor authentication (MFA).

D.

Grant users access to AWS data centers.

E.

Provide firewall protection for applications from common web attacks.

Discussion
Question 71

A company needs an automated vulnerability management service that continually scans AWS workloads for software vulnerabilities.

Which AWS service will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon GuardDuty

B.

Amazon Inspector

C.

AWS Security Hub

D.

AWS Shield

Discussion
Page: 17 / 45
Title