Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ayrton

Page: 19 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: ayrton
Question 76

LenoxSoft asks their Marketing Cloud Account Engagement administrator to assist in routing all qualified leads so leads can be reviewed first, then assigned to individual sales reps. Their marketing team uses a combination of criteria to qualify leads before they become qualified.

What should be configured to assign qualified leads as requested?

Options:

A.

Create an automation rule to assign to a lead queue when the qualification criteria is met.

B.

Create a completion action to assign to a group when the prospect reaches a score of 100.

C.

Create an automation rule to assign to a group when the qualification criteria is met.

D.

Create a completion action to assign to a lead queue when a high-value form is submitted.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 77

LenoxSoft operates in both North America and Europe and has separate Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Business Units (PBUs) for each country within each region. The Chief Marketing Officer who oversees both regions wants to ensure that the assets are as personalized as possible to their respective country.

What could LenoxSoft marketers create for each region to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Assets that adhere to GDPR best practices in the European BUs and CAN-SPAM best practices in the

North American BUs.

B.

Multiple tracker domains within each BU that are country specific. Apply country relative tracker

domains to assets delivered in each country.

C.

A tracker domain that is not specific to any given region or country and apply it to the assets used

in both the European and North American BUs.

D.

A tracker domain specific to the European region and an additional tracker domain specific to the North American region.

Discussion
Question 78

Which is true about Marketing Cloud Account Engagement API limits

Options:

A.

No limits at all

B.

All editions have 10 000 API limit

C.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Growth Edition: Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Plus Edition: 25 000 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Advanced Edition: 100 000

D.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Growth Edition: 25 000 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Plus Edition: 50 000 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Advanced Edition: 100 000

Discussion
Question 79

A marketing team is rolling out several pieces of content that will qualify leads as sales-ready and then gated behind Marketing Cloud Account Engagement forms. They want to be able to filter tables in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement by a prospect's interaction with each piece of content.

What strategy would allow the team to do this?

Options:

A.

Build dynamic lists respectively based off of those form submissions.

B.

Add a form completion action to add prospects to the right Salesforce campaign.

C.

Track downloads in the form reports and build different lists for all submissions.

D.

Add a form completion action to apply a tag with the name of the piece of content.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99