Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 11 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 44

Lenoxsoft currently has prospect data in another email-sending platform, and they want to migrate it over to Marketing Cloud Account Engagement. The system has a list of mailable prospects and a list of unmailable prospects who unsubscribed/opted-out that do NOT exist in Salesforce. The marketing team wants to make sure that they stay complaint with the permission-based Marketing Policy while maintaining their database of unsubscribed/opted out prospects when they migrate this data over to Marketing Cloud Account Engagement. How should the data be imported?

Options:

A.

Import all prospect data and create a suppression list.

B.

Import only the list of mailable prospects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.

C.

Import unavailable prospects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement; perform permission pass.

D.

Import unmailable prospects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement; mark as global opt-out.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 45

LenoxSoft has a requirement to provide visitors to their website a consistent transition between their own hosted, branded web assets and LenoxSoft Marketing Cloud Account Engagement forms and assets.

What should be implemented to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

IP allowlist

B.

Tracker domain

C.

Custom redirects

D.

Page actions

Discussion
Question 46

LenoxSoft shows you a record where the prospect has many activities that are email clicks from the same email. Looking at the prospect's audits, you see visitor association changes where the prospect forwarded the email to colleagues who clicked the link in the email causing the cookie intended for the original recipient to track the colleagues. Which of the following is not a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement best practice for preventing this issue in the future?

Options:

A.

Use the "Forward to a friend" variable tag in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement emails

B.

Enable Kiosk mode on the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form

C.

Enable the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement account setting "Prevent Cookie Crossing"

D.

Enable the "Not You?" link to display on the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form

Discussion
Question 47

"LenoxSoft is releasing a critical system change that requires their customers to take action in order to avoid service interruption.

How could they communicate this to all Marketing Cloud Account Engagement prospects?

Options:

A.

Send an automated operational email to all prospects.

B.

Send Engage emails to all prospect who are opted in.

C.

Send a list email to all prospects who are opted in.

D.

Send an operational email to all prospects.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99