Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by shelby

Page: 16 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: shelby
Question 64

LenoxSoft currently operates with two Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Business Units (PBUs), one for their United States division and another for their European division. In the new year, each business unit (BU) is planning on building the same set of marketing assets and will use them to run the similar campaigns.

Once connected campaigns have been enabled, what approach should be recommended?

Options:

A.

Create a campaign that is related to both BUs > Create a new dataset in B2B Marketing Analytics that only includes the created campaign >

Open a dashboard using this dataset to display an aggregated view of the campaign performance metrics from across both BUs

B.

Add the Engagement History component to campaign page layouts > Create a parent campaign that is not related to any BUs and create two

child campaigns, each related to a single BU > Enable "Include child campaigns" on the parent campaign

C.

Add the Einstein Campaign Insights component to campaign page layouts > Create a parent campaign that is not related to any BUs and

create two child campaigns, each related to a single BU > Enable 'Include child campaigns" on the parent campaign

D.

Create a separate campaign for each BU > Create a new dataset in Salesforce reports that only includes the created campaign > Open a dashboard using this dataset to display an aggregated view of the campaign performance metrics from across both BUs

Discussion
Question 65

LenoxSoft using Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Pro is rolling out a new lead generation campaign where prospects register for a trade show on a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement-hosted landing page. The consultant suggests creating two

versions of the landing page and using a multivariate test, but LenoxSoft is unfamiliar with the feature. What is the primary benefits of using a multivariate test in this campaign?

Options:

A.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement will automatically send underperforming landing page to recycle bin

B.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement will automatically populate personalized information of each unique prospect.

C.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement will give you content ideas for each landing page.

D.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement will determine which version of the landing page generated most conversions

Discussion
Question 66

LenoxSoft's IT manager refuses to implement email authentication. The marketing entries so the company can successfully send emails from their Marketing Cloud Account Engagement account.

Which two benefits of email authentication should be discussed with the IT manag

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Authentication provides legal protection against email abuse complaints.

B.

Authentication increases deliverability rates of emails sent through Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.

C.

Authentication proves Marketing Cloud Account Engagement is a legitimate sender of LenoxSoft's emails.

D.

Authentication ensures the company's sending IP will not appear on blocklists.

Discussion
Question 67

LenoxSoft wants Co ensure they're not over-emailing their target audience on specific email send actions in an Engagement Studio program.

What is the best way to help their marketing team achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Automatically remove prospects from the program when an email reply trigger is met.

B.

Increase the wait time on the Email send action steps.

C.

Set the Engagement Studio program to repeat every 10 days.

D.

A Leverage Einstein Engagement Frquency in a rule step before the Email send action steps.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 16 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99