Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by juniper

Page: 14 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: juniper
Question 56

LenoxSoft offers a range of products and each product has a unique website with a custom domain. They want to build landing pages in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement for upcoming webinars that appear to have a webpage URL that appropriately coordinates with the featured product.

What should be done to ensure each landing page URL looks like it is a part of the unique product website?

Options:

A.

Create a page action for each landing page, including an action to automatically change the landing page vanity URL to the appropriate product name.

B.

Create a custom redirect URL using the product name for each landing page and apply the custom redirect URL when building the landing page.

C.

Create multiple tracker domains, one for each product website, and apply the appropriate domain when building the landing pages.

D.

Create one tracking domain from the main LenoxSoft URL, then manually change the URLs when creating the landing page to contain the product name.

Discussion
Question 57

With Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, what is the recommended way to measure the success of an email campaign?

Options:

A.

Click Through rate

B.

Email Complain Rate

C.

HTML Open Rate

D.

Spam complaints.

Discussion
Question 58

What three features in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement can utilize Handlebars Merge Language (HML) merge fields?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

User Notifications

B.

Social Posts

C.

Dynamic Content

D.

User Signatures

E.

Email Templates

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 59

LenoxSoft wants to see all the Accounts that were closed last month on the Account Based Marketing dashboard in B2B Marketing Analytics.

What dashboard feature should be used?

Options:

A.

Select the dropdown filter "Closed Date" and "Last Month" to view all Accounts closed in the last month.

B.

Filter the dashboard by the highest sales activity in the Sales Activities by Accounts chart.

C.

Select the "Accounts" filter that allows filtering by accounts created within the last month.

D.

Select the win percentage in the Revenue Win Percentage donut chart so the Accounts will be faceted by won deals.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99