Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by margaux

Page: 6 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: margaux
Question 24

Options:

A.

Repeat Rule

B.

Automation Criteria

C.

Repeat Settings

D.

Loop Settings

Discussion
Question 25

Which are true about Engagement Program

Options:

A.

If a prospect is removed from a list that a program uses, that prospect stops moving through the program

B.

If you remove a prospect from a program's recipient list, and then add the prospect back later, they start where they left off in the program

C.

If a prospect opts out of a list used for a program, they still move through the program, but don't receive program emails

D.

When no new prospects are added to or processed in a program for 30 days, it becomes inactive

E.

When merged prospects are members of the same engagement program, it's possible for one to skip steps or move through the same step twice. The new master prospect restarts a program from the step that any of its merged prospects touched most recently

F.

A single rule step can evaluate up to five conditions

G.

When no new prospects are added to or processed in a program for 365 days, it becomes inactive

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 26

Which three Marketing Cloud Account Engagement asset types allow for embedded advanced dynamic content?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Landing Pages

B.

Social Posts

C.

Layout Templates

D.

List Emails

E.

Content Files

Discussion
Question 27

LenoxSoft wants to give users from their sales and marketing teams the power to explore and visualize important data by using the Engagement History Embedded Dashboard.

Which two steps should be completed so their users can begin exploring Marketing Cloud Account Engagement engagement data on the Salesforce campaign and Account records?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create a custom Salesforce dashboard using both standard and custom Salesforce reports for each team.

B.

Have each team member log in and reference the dashboard in the Analytics Studio app.

C.

Assign the Analytics View Only Embedded App permission set to each user who wants to see the dashboard.

D.

Place the Embedded Engagement History Dashboards on the desired object page layout using the Lightning App Builder.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99