Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 3 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 12

LenoxSoft wants to view only opportunities within a certain fiscal year on the Pipeline Dashboard using B2B Marketing Analytics.

How could this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Develop a new lens that includes only data from the fiscal year.

B.

Use the 'fiscal year' filter on the Pipeline Dashboard.

C.

Create a custom dataset using only data from the fiscal year.

D.

Apply the "tag" filter on the Pipeline Dashboard using the fiscal year.

Discussion
Question 13

LenoxSoft wants to assign all new leads coming through their "Request a Demo" form and immediately notify the sales team to follow up via phone call within 3 days.

Which assignment workflow would meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Add form completion actions to first assign to the user and then to create a Salesforce task.

B.

Add form completion actions to first assign to the assigned user and then to notify the user.

C.

Add form completion actions to add to the engagement studio program and notify the assigned user.

D.

Add form completion actions to send customized email with a call reminder to the sales user.

Discussion
Question 14

LenoxSoft's Salesforce org uses various record types for their business units. LenoxSoft wants all new data collected in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement to quickly be created in Salesforce with a single, specific record type. Which set of actions would ensure this behavior?

Options:

A.

Automatically assign all prospects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and review the Salesforce Connector user's permissions.

B.

Create an Engagement Program in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and verify the Salesforce connector.

C.

Manually assign all prospects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and verify the Salesforce connector

D.

Regularly export data from Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and data load file into Salesforce

Discussion
Question 15

What is true about page actions? [Choose three answers]

Options:

A.

You can define a page to be a priority page to highlight the activity to Sales reps and other users.

B.

It is possible to use URL wildcard by adding * to the end of the URL.

C.

You cannot use auto responder emails with page actions.

D.

You cannot set the prospect's source campaign with page actions.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99