Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by caden

Page: 7 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: caden
Question 28

You decide to build an automation rule to automatically allow prospects to match the "Title" criteria in your grade profile. You need to capture all prospects with any form of Vice President in their job title but want to exclude ones who are currently on any of your suppression lists. Which of the following sets of rule criteria will accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Match ALL overall logic: Prospect List > Isn't > suppression List A; B; C; D Prospect default field > Title > contains > Vice President; VP

B.

Match ALL overall logic: Prospect List > Isn't > Suppression List A; B; C; D Prospect default field > Title > IS >Vice President

C.

Match ANY overall logic: Rule Group1: Match All Prospect List > Isn't > Suppression List A; B; C; D Rule Group2: Match All Prospect default field > Title > contains > Vice President; VP

D.

Match ANY overall logic: Prospect List > Isn't > Suppression List A; B; C; D Prospect default field > Title > contains >Vice President; VP

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 29

How could LenoxSoft benefit from Engage Reports?

Options:

A.

Sales Managers can analyze lead information like prospect activity, scores, and grades.

B.

Users can analyze form submission performance for the prospects they have emailed.

C.

Users can analyze the performance of their templated and non-templated emails.

D.

Sales Managers can receive desktop notifications for their teams' email activities.

Discussion
Question 30

LenoxSoft is a global company interested in creating Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Business Units (PBUs) to support their regional needs. How should they to access PBU features?

Options:

A.

Move all users to Salesforce Lightning

B.

Purchase separate Marketing Cloud Account Engagement accounts

C.

Enable "Business Unit'connector setting

D.

Use the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Lightning App

Discussion
Question 31

Which are true about Custom Objects in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Options:

A.

You can create and sync a custom object from anything that is linked to a contact, lead, or account in your CRM

B.

You can create and sync a custom object from any object in Salesforce

C.

You can create and sync a custom object from anything that is linked lead and contact, but can't be linked to account due to high risk of errors

D.

You can create and sync a custom object from anything that is linked to a contact, lead and account in your CRM at the same time

Discussion
Page: 7 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99