Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by cadi

Page: 13 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: cadi
Question 52

LenoxSoft uses a 3rd party webinar platform. They want to create an automated process using an engagement program that sends a different email based on whether or not a prospect has registered for a webinar.

What should a consultant configure in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and Salesforce in order to meet this use case?

Options:

A.

A Build a custom connector for the webinar platform and use a custom trigger in Engagement Studio to listen for the webinar registration,

B.

Create an engagement program for the webinar and use a Prospect Webinar trigger in the program to listen for the webinar registration.

C.

Export the registration list from the webinar platform, import it into Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and use it as a recipient list for the engagement program.

D.

Create a marketing app extension for the webinar platform, add an activity type for webinar registrations, and use an External Activity trigger in Engagement Studio to listen for the webinar registration.

Discussion
Question 53

LenoxSoft asks yOu about whether filtered prospects will be affected if they are registering for an event using your WebEx connector. What advice do you give them? You simply remind them that since registering for an event is a completion action it will always run when a form is filled out.

Options:

A.

Filtered prospects will not be registered for a webinar through a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form since "Register for a webinar" completion action and Marketing Cloud Account Engagement prospects who are filtered do not have completion actions applied to them.

B.

That may happen occasionally, but they shouldn't worry too much since most filtered prospects are usually staff members.

C.

Filtered prospects for the webinar either by removing the filter or having the filtered prospects register through the WebEx registration form itself.

D.

Filtered prospects will not be registered for a webinar through a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form, but you can still register your

Discussion
Question 54

There is Custom Field Type in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement called Email

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 55

LenoxSoft wants to test all elements of their email, including variable tags, link clicks, and how the email looks on all email. Which testing strategy should you recommend to the all the elements?

Options:

A.

Use individual email test

B.

Use multivariate test & Review email preview

C.

Use rendering test and send to Test List

D.

Use A/B test

Discussion
Page: 13 / 19
Title