Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by osian

Page: 17 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: osian
Question 68

LenoxSoft uses a Salesforce web-to-lead form on their website for their Contact Us form. They want to integrate this form with Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and the following requirements:

• Avoid duplicates in both Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and Salesforce.

• Segment prospects based on form views and submissions.

Which lead generation strategy would answer both pre-requisites?

Options:

A.

Maintain the current form

B.

Use another third-party form

C.

Set up a form handler

D.

Replace with a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form

Discussion
Question 69

Select available Webinar Scoring Rules

Options:

A.

Webinar Attended

B.

Webinar Invited

C.

Webinar Refusal

D.

Webinar Registered

Discussion
Question 70

LenoxSoft wants to create a re-engagement program that will nurture prospects if they're last activity is greater than 90 days. Once they begin the re-engagement program, if they become active, the prospects need to remain in the program. Which solution would you recommend ?

Options:

A.

Dynamic List

B.

Test List

C.

Static or Dynamic list

D.

Static List

Discussion
Question 71

LenoxSoft utilizes Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Business Units. A marketing associate is no longer able to find a set of leads in their business unit (BU) and noticed they now appear in another BU.

Which two reasons could explain why this happened?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The leads have been reassigned to a user who does not exist in that BU.

B.

The field value the Marketing Data Sharing rule criteria is defined by has been updated on the lead records.

C.

The Marketing Data Sharing rule has changed and the leads no longer match the criteria.

D.

The prospects submitted a form that updated the field controlling the Marketing Data Sharing rule for leads.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 17 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99