Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by kane

Page: 2 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: kane
Question 8

Which are true about Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Recycle Bin

Options:

A.

Items in the recycle bin don't count toward usage limits

B.

If you delete a campaign, the prospects associated with the campaign remain in the system tagged with the deleted campaign

C.

Admins can permanently delete prospects in the recycle bin. Marketing Cloud Account Engagement no longer tracks prospects when they're permanently deleted

D.

A deleted prospect is restored when the Salesforce record it's syncing with is undeleted

E.

Tags are deleted permanently and don't appear in the recycle bin

F.

Content files are permanently deleted and cannot be undeleted and they are not listed in the recycle bin

G.

Content files are permanently deleted and cannot be undeleted, but they are listed in the recycle bin

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 9

Which one is Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Event Connector

Options:

A.

Eventbrite

B.

Eventor

C.

EventMe

D.

TheEvents

Discussion
Question 10

You are creating a new series of pay per click ads and want to track where a prospect originates when they arrive at your website. How would you set this up?

Options:

A.

Create a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement campaign for each pay per click ad and place the tracking code on the landing page

B.

Create a custom redirect for each pay per ad click and and select a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement campaign for each custom redirect

C.

Create a custom redirect for each pay per click ad and use a completion action to add the prospects to a list

D.

Create a custom redirect for each pay per click ad and use an automation rule to add the prospects to a list

Discussion
Question 11

There is Custom Field Type in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement called CRM User

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF