Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by wilf

Page: 5 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: wilf
Question 20

What is important to remember when creating custom prospect fields in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement? [Choose one answer]

Options:

A.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement cannot sync with multi picklist in Salesforce

B.

The matching field in Salesforce must have the exactly the same name on the lead and contact object in order for Marketing Cloud Account Engagement to synch to both objects.

C.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement cannot sync with formula fields in Salesforce

D.

You can only create 50 custom fields in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.

Discussion
Question 21

LenoxSoft's marketing team wants to make it easier for prospects to manage to opt in and out of marketing emails.

What can they consider doing to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Enable prospect resubscribe in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Settings.

B.

Create a custom email preference center page.

C.

Minimize public lists used in marketing emails.

D.

Remove the global opt out link from marketing emails.

Discussion
Question 22

"A user is looking at the Engagement History Custom Lightning Component on a lead or contact record and wants to understand recent activities.

Which two types of activities would display in the lightning component?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Prospect was deleted by a user

B.

Prospect unsubscribed from an email

C.

Prospect replied to an email

D.

Prospect viewed a landing page

Discussion
Question 23

LenoxSoft has two primary groups of contacts in their Salesforce account, managed separately using Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Business Units (PBUs). They have one marketing team that needs to manage campaigns for both business units (BUs).

How should this be configured?

Options:

A.

Create Marketing Cloud Account Engagement user records in one business unit, then use the business unit switcher to access each account.

B.

Create multiple Salesforce users with the same email address connected to one Marketing Cloud Account Engagement user, then use the business unit switcher.

C.

Create one Salesforce user connected to one Marketing Cloud Account Engagement user, then use Marketing Cloud Account Engagement user groups to use the business unit switcher.

D.

Create Marketing Cloud Account Engagement user records in each business unit connected to the same Salesforce users, then use the business unit switcher.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 5 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99