Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by safaa

Page: 8 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: safaa
Question 32

LenoxSoft just published a buyer's guide, which includes ROI calculators, pricing information, and implementation details.

Which audience would gain the maximum benefit from receiving a guide?

Options:

A.

Prospects at the bottom of the funnel — actively deciding between vendors.

B.

Prospects at the top of the funnel — newly sourced from a tradeshow.

C.

Prospects at the middle of the funnel — interacting with blog content only.

D.

Prospects who have transitioned out of the funnel — with a recently closed deal.

Discussion
Question 33

You have several white papers on your website, but you want to start gateing those and gather more and more details about prospects as they download the white papers. What is the best way to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Create a form and enable progressive profiling

B.

Create a form handler and enable progressive profiling

C.

Create a form handler for each white paper

D.

Create a form per white paper and enable progressive profiling

Discussion
Question 34

Lenoxsofts licensing software is based on annual contract renewals. The marketing department is struggling to send reminders to customers, and the sales department has no insight into what reminders marketing is sending. Lenoxsoft uses the custom field "Contract" which contains the value "Renewed" for prospects who have already renewed or is blank is they have yet to renew. Lenoxsoft wishes to set up an Engagement program that does the following: - Automatically adds/removes Prospects to the Renewal Engagement program based on their renewal status - Sends a series of reminders to Prospects who have NOT yet renewed - Gives sales continuous insight into prospect engagement with the program. Based on the requirements outlined, which of the following is the best process for Lenoxsoft to set up?

Options:

A.

Build an automation rule with the criteria of :: Prospect Custom Field:: contract:: is:: blank. Add an action of "Add to List" and an action of "Notify assigned user."

B.

Build a dynamic list with the criteria of:: Prospect Custom Field :: Contract:: is:: blank. Associate the list to the Renewal Engagement program and add an action of "Notify assigned user" at intervals.

C.

Build a segmentation rule with the criteria of :: Prospect Custom Field :: Contract:: is :: Renewed and an action of "Add to list" and an action of "Notify assigned user."

D.

Build a segmentation rule with the criteria of :: Prospect Custom Field :: Contract:: is :: Renewed and an action of "Add to list" and an action of "Notify assigned user."

Discussion
Question 35

How many variations of Dynamic Content it is possible to create

Options:

A.

A-Z (25)

B.

A-C (3)

C.

D.

A/B (2)

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 8 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99