Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by bryan

Page: 12 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: bryan
Question 48

How many Engagement Programs can run at one time

Options:

A.

Always 100

B.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Growth Edition: 20 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Plus Edition: 100 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Advanced Edition: 200

C.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Growth Edition: 100 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Plus Edition: 150 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Advanced Edition: 200

D.

Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Growth Edition: 20 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Plus Edition: 50 Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Advanced Edition: 100

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 49

A Marketing Cloud Account Engagement customer uses a lot of landing pages for their lead generation strategy. They are creating a layout template and importing in HTML from their website to customize the look and feel of their landing pages. When placing a Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form on their Marketing Cloud Account Engagement landing page using this layout template, the form doesn't appear.

What could be the issue?

Options:

A.

The landing page on a browser with the cookies cleared was not tested.

B.

The same layout template on both the form and the landing page was not used.

C.

The %%content%% variable tag in the layout template code was missing.

D.

The form HTML embed code in the layout template code was not used.

Discussion
Question 50

LenoxSoft just purchased Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and will be migrating to Marketing Cloud Account Engagement from another marketing automation tool. On the initial kickoff call, the Marketing Manager shares their existing tool's contract ends in 3 weeks. Given the accelerated timeframe, what is the recommended first step?

Options:

A.

Install the Salesforce AppExchange Package and verify the Salesforce connector

B.

Complete the technical setup items and create Marketing Cloud Account Engagement users. Conduct a Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis of their current marketing strategies

C.

Export all the data and assets from the existing tool

D.

Salesforce Connector User has 'Read1 permission to the custom object

Discussion
Question 51

What is true about Dynamic Content? [Choose three answers]

Options:

A.

You can add up to 25 variations of content

B.

You can base variations on Scoring Categories