Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by eben

Page: 18 / 19

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant (SU23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: eben
Question 72

LenoxSoft sends a list email to the "2019 Tradeshow" list, and does not use a suppression list. The next day, an account manager wants to know why his prospect did not receive the email even though they were a member of the list.

What could have prevented this prospect from receiving the list email?

Options:

A.

The prospect already received the email already received another Marketing Cloud Account Engagement email within the past business day, based on the account's business hours.

B.

The Dedicated IP address was not warmed up appropriately before the email was scheduled.

C.

The prospect was no longer a member of the "2019 Tradeshow" list used for the email send.

D.

A second prospect with the same email address received the email under "allow multiple prospects with the same email address.'

Discussion
Question 73

Can Email Preference Center demand for logging in

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 74

LenoxSoft currently has prospect and customer data located in their current email provider, spreadsheets from events, Salesforce, and LenoxSoft proprietary software. Specifically regarding their current email provider, what do you need to know before importing into Marketing Cloud Account Engagement to ensure a high deliverability rate in their initial Marketing Cloud Account Engagement email sends. Choose 2 answers:

Options:

A.

The date LenoxSoft last compared data between the email provider and Salesforce.

B.

How many emails a month were sent from the current email provider.

C.

When was the last time a prospect was emailed in their current email provider.

D.

Identify the currently mailable and unmailable prospects in their current email provider.

Discussion
Question 75

A company's sales reps use the "Status" field in Salesforce to indicate where the lead is in the sales funnel. A Marketing Cloud Account Engagement administrator wants to send each prospect a series of nurture emails when their sales rep updates their "Status" field to "Nurture." The administrator wants to automate this entirely inside of Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.

How should this workflow be automated?

Options:

A.

Create a custom field for "Lead Status" > Map it to the "Status" field in Salesforce > Create an automation rule to detect the "Nurture" value > Automation rule sends an autoresponder email

B.

Create a custom field for "Lead Status" > Map it to the "Status" field in Salesforce > Create a dynamic list to detect the "Nurture" value > Add as recipient list on engagement program to send emails

C.

Create a report in Salesforce based on lead status of "Nurture" > Export and import into Marketing Cloud Account Engagement > Create a list from import > Add as recipient list on engagement program

D.

Create a CRM Visible list in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement > Have sales also add these "Nurture" leads to that list in Salesforce > Create an automation rule to send email based on list membership

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Account-Engagement-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99