Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by layton

Page: 2 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: layton
Question 8

A consultant is beginning a new project with Cloud Kicks to implement collaborative forecasting.

What should the consultant use to gather requirements using an Agile methodology?

Options:

A.

Linear process

B.

Quip spreadsheet

C.

User stories

D.

Forecast hierarchy

Discussion
Question 9

The VP of sales at Cloud Kicks wants to provide options to sales reps for changing account or contract details for a created order.

Which two conditions should the consultant consider to meet this requirement'

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The order associated with the account should be in draft status.

B.

The price book associated with the order is associated with the new account.

C.

The currency associated with the order can be different from the new contract.

D.

The contract associated with the order is associated with the new account.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 10

Sales operations managers are reporting a higher number of Activities than is accurate for their teams When viewing reports, managers see Activities related to Opportunities and Accounts only for their team. However, Activity records related to Campaigns appear m all of the reports, regardless of which sales team should get credit for them. Enterprise Territory Management and role hierarchies are used.

Why are Campaign Activities for all teams visible m reports viewed by sales operations managers?

Options:

A.

The sales operations managers are given Read access to the Campaign object m their profile.

B.

Apex managed sharing is used to control the visibility of Activities related to Accounts.

C.

The Organization-wide Default for Campaigns is set to Public Read-Only.

D.

The Organization-Wide Default for Accounts is set to Private.

Discussion
Question 11

The sales director at Universal Containers wants to ensure that a custom field on the Lead object is excluded from Einstein Lead Scoring.

How should the consultant meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Exclude the custom field from all page layouts.

B.

Omit the custom field from the scoring model.

C.

Clear the custom field's values on all records.

D.

Make the custom field Read-Only on all profiles.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$40  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99