Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 5 / 17

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 20

Sales managers at Cloud Kicks have noticed that information in some opportunity reports is incomplete. A consultant has performed an analysis and determined that opportunity stage reports often lack key information that sales managers expect at each stage because sales reps have yet to enter the data.

What should the consultant recommend so opportunity stage reports always contain the data managers expect?

Options:

A.

Create an Auto launched flow to determine if required fields are missing.

B.

Mark the fields as required on the Page layout.

C.

Customize Path and create validation rules dependent on stages.

D.

Configure Path by checking the Key Field Required checkbox.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 21

The sales director at Universal Containers wants to ensure that a custom field on the Lead object is excluded from Einstein Lead Scoring.

How should the consultant meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Exclude the custom field from all page layouts.

B.

Omit the custom field from the scoring model.

C.

Clear the custom field's values on all records.

D.

Make the custom field Read-Only on all profiles.

Discussion
Question 22

Cloud Kicks manages contacts for lead generation in a marketing application. Following a new Salesforce implementation, inbound leads will be reviewed in the marketing application and then migrated to Salesforce.

Which contacts should the consultant migrate from the marketing application to leads in Salesforce?

Options:

A.

New contacts

B.

Active contacts

C.

Qualified contacts

D.

All contacts

Discussion
Question 23

The marketing team is using a separate platform for managing prospects and wants to hand off qualified prospects to the sales team.

How should the consultant meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create Salesforce users for the marketing team so they can enter leads directly Into Salesforre.

B.

Recommend an integration with the marketing platform that creates leads in Salesforce,

C.

Recommend an integration with the marketing platform to Salesforce that generates tasks with lead information.

D.

Create a report of Salesforce leads and compare it with marketing data on a regular basis.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99