Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 5 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 20

A consultant is meeting with a new client to design a rollout strategy for its Sales Cloud implementation.

What should the consultant do during the planning stage to ensure a successful implementation?

Options:

A.

Design a prototype of the suggested solution.

B.

Identify which Salesforce features and functions to use.

C.

Define goals, metrics, project schedule, and sales processes.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 21

Cloud Kicks wants to send a notification to sales reps when their opportunities remain open past the close date.

Which two solutions should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Add sales reps to the Opportunity Team.

B.

Instruct sales reps to follow their opportunities.

C.

Enable Einstein Opportunity Insights.

D.

Use Flow with a scheduled action and an email alert.

Discussion
Question 22

A customer notices a large increase in leads created overnight which exceed the daily

limits. Upon examination, the leads appear to be created by bots. The Customer uses a standard

web-to-lead from without safeguards in place to limit spam on forms.

What should the consultant recommend as the first line of defense before republishing the

form?

Options:

A.

Select Require reCAPTCHA Verification in Web-to-Lead settings

B.

Use a custom Web-to-Lead alternative with built-in protection.

C.

Use an AppExchange package to add a honeypot field.

D.

Engage the web services team to write custom CSS for the form.

Discussion
Question 23

The admin at Cloud Kicks recently implemented Sales Cloud and needs to understand the adoption of Lightning Sales Console.

Options:

A.

Run the Salesforce Optimizer.

B.

Open the Lightning Usage App.

C.

Create a custom report.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted