Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ayra

Page: 10 / 17

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: ayra
Question 40

Cloud Kicks likes to have its supervisors coach the consultants based on the call transcripts.

Which Salesforce product should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Service Cloud

B.

Salesforce native CTI Connector

C.

Salesforce High Velocity Sales

D.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Discussion
Question 41

The sales department at cloud kicks is growing quickly. New sales executives should prioritize interacting with existing contacts who are decision makers and influencers to further the business relationship.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Use Contact roles on the Opportunity object.

B.

Add a contact lookup Meld to the Opportunity.

C.

Add a multi-select picklist field on the Opportunity object.

D.

Use a junction object between the Opportunity and Contact.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 42

Cloud Kicks (CK) acquired a company. The VP of technology wants to migrate all the sales data into CK’s Salesforce instance.

Which data migration sequence should the consultant recommend for the objects?

Options:

A.

Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Product Line Items, Cases, Leads, Campaigns

B.

Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Products, Product Line Items, Cases

C.

Opportunities, Products, Product Line Items, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts

D.

Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Products, Product Line Items, Cases, Leads, Campaigns

Discussion
Question 43

Universal Containers wants to allow its Salesforce users to view and update customer

billing information from the company’s invoicing system within a separate Salesforce org.

What should a consultant implement to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Connect and External Objects

B.

My Domain and Single Sign-On

C.

Ce Nightly scheduled Batch Data jobs

D.

Workflow Rules and Outbound Messaging

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17
Title