Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ayra

Page: 10 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: ayra
Question 40

Cloud Kicks has requested a Statement of Work (SOW) that dearly states who will train users on new features and how the training will be delivered.

Which two sections of a SOW should the consultant discuss further with Cloud Kicks to meet the requirement?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Approach

B.

Scope

C.

Background

D.

Terms and Conditions

Discussion
Question 41

Universal Containers (UC) hired a consulting company to implement Sales Cloud. This will be the third CRM application UC has used in the past 5 years. Employees have failed to adopt the previous two applications.

Which step should be part of UC's plan to help drive adoption of Sales Cloud?

Options:

A.

Identify change management champions.

B.

Implement User Acceptance Testing (UAT).

C.

Revoke user access to legacy systems.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 42

Universal Containers is analyzing data to identify gaps, and wants to know which Accounts with ...opportunities are missing Contacts.

Which feature should a consultant recommend to build this report?

Options:

A.

Custom report type

B.

Joined report

C.

Cross filter

D.

Custom filter

Discussion
Question 43

Cloud Kicks wants to enable representatives to view the individual team member's split percentage, where the split percentage is less than 100% of the revenue amount.

Which attribution method should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Opportunity Percent field

B.

Opportunity Overlay Split

C.

Opportunity Currency field

D.

Opportunity Revenue Split

Discussion
Page: 10 / 22
Title