Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by harris

Page: 4 / 17

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: harris
Question 16

Universal Containers is migrating data from a legacy system into Salesforce.

Which two considerations should a consultant take into account when importing Campaign Members?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Leads, Contacts, and Business Accounts can be Campaign Members.

B.

The Marketing User feature license must be assigned.

C.

The Campaign ID is required in the import file.

D.

The Status of the Campaign Member is optional.

Discussion
Question 17

The sales team at Cloud kicks Cloud has roughly 100 members. The sales director has requested that newly created reports be shared with the sales team.

How should the consultant efficiently share these reports?

Options:

A.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific profile, and share the Report folder.

B.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific Role, and share the Report folder.

C.

Create a report folder, add members to a Private Group, and share the Report folder.

D.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific Queue, and share the Report folder.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 18

The Asia Pacific and Japanese sales teams from Cloud Kicks have requested separate report folders for each region. The VP of sales needs access to both report folders in one place to find reports for all the regions and wants to retain visibility of the reports in each folder.

What should the consultant recommend meeting the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create subfolders and give access to the root folder, keeping the top region folder sharing settings.

B.

Create all new regional folders and move the reports to the respective region folder with viewer access.

C.

Create grouped folders, keeping the top region folder sharing settings and limiting the sharing settings for the grouped folders.

D.

Create all new regional folders and move the reports to the respective region folder with subscribe access.

Discussion
Question 19

The Cloud Kicks marketing team wants to view and report in Lightning on any opportunities created as a result of 2 Campaign. Which two choices should a consultant recommend meeting the requirement?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use Data Loader to export Opportunity and Campaign Influence and merge the results.

B.

Enable Customizable Campaign Influence in Setup.

C.

Add the Campaign Influence related list to the Opportunity page layouts.

D.

Create a joined report between Opportunity and Campaign to show influence.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99