Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by harris

Page: 4 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: harris
Question 16

Northern Trails Outfitters (NTO) is ready to start the next phase of its Salesforce implementation. A consultant recommends using Universal Process Notation (UPN) to document the business process maps NTO will use as its guide.

As NTO maps out its processes, which two key principals of UPN should the team keep in mind?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Attach supporting information at the detail level.

B.

Use symbols of different colors, arrows, and swim lanes for clarity.

C.

Limit the number of activity boxes on the screen to 8 to 10.

D.

Keep version control and change history at the diagram level.

Discussion
Question 17

Cloud Kicks wants to enable Person Accounts.

What does the consultant need to do before enabling Person Accounts?

Options:

A.

Set default sharing of Account to Public Read/write.

B.

Disable access to Experience Cloud sites during the cutover.

C.

Create at least one Account record type.

Discussion
Question 18

Cloud Kicks recently purchased Salesforce and the leadership team is excited about being able to forecast more accurately. Sales managers say that making updates to54. forecasted amounts during the pipeline meetings is time consuming, and it's difficult to review all of the committed opportunities within the meeting time.

What should the consultant recommend to help make meetings more efficient while making real-time forecast updates?

Options:

A.

Use in-line editing to update the forecast amount for records.

B.

Modify many opportunities at one time in a list view.

C.

Only review non-committed opportunities during the meetings.

D.

Have reps use the Kanban view to move opportunities between stages.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 19

Cloud Kicks has configured Einstein Activity Capture (EAC) for email and is waiting to deploy it. In the meantime, a consultant is preparing training to help end users get up to speed on the product.

Which two points should the consultant include in the training information?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Users can choose to show emails added via EAC in the Related Lists activities view.

B.

Users must connect an email account to Salesforce and agree to terms before they can send emails in Lightning.

C.

Users can set their Excluded Addresses list which takes priority over the global Excluded Addresses list.

D.

Users can share individual emails or make them private.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$40  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99