Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by noel

Page: 11 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: noel
Question 44

Cloud Kicks is implementing Territory Management for its retail sales unit. The sales director is requesting a detailed roll-up forecast for territories.

Which two recommendations should the consultant make?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Include the Forecast Manager field on the Territory page layout.

B.

Include the Forecast Manager field on the Opportunity page layout.

C.

Assign a forecast-enabled forecast manager to each territory.

D.

Assign a role for each manager in the user role hierarchy.

Discussion
Question 45

The sales director of retail products at Cloud Kicks wants to allow cloning of orders to help sales reps process repetitive orders.

What are two guidelines to consider when cloning an order with products? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

A new order's currency or price book will remain the same If the original order has products.

B.

The admin will be able to set up which fields can be cloned to a new order.

C.

A cloned order must be associated with the same contract as the original order.

D.

A cloned order's start date must fall between the associated contract's start and end dates.

Discussion
Question 46

The Universal Containers management team wants to help sales reps determine the nght time to contact prospects.

What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement Sales Dialer and begin cold calling leads to request availability.

B.

Create a formula field to determine the prospects time zone.

C.

Configure Einstein Lead Scoring to determine the best time to make contact.

D.

Enable Email Tracking with reporting and activity timeline.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 47

The Cloud Kicks pipeline and forecasting reports are inaccurate because sales reps are creating opportunities after they are already closed won. Sales management wants visibility into how often the sales reps are creating these types of opportunities.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

implement automation to update the opportunity to the first stage in the sales process.

B.

Configure a report that displays opportunities that have an earlier dosed date than

C.

Run the opportunity Pipeline line standard report to view the upcoming opportunities by stage.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$40  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99