Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 12 / 13

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 48

Sales reps at Cloud Kicks are responsible for creating leads manually and uploading leads. The marketing department has noticed that some leads are missing important information.

Which functionality should the consultant apply to ensure that the main fields are populated?

Options:

A.

Path with key fields

B.

Required fields

C.

Screen flows

Discussion
Question 49

The Cloud Kicks global sales team has asked for a simpler way to view and manage its opportunity pipeline. The team is often responsible for hundreds of deals at a time across multiple countries

and currencies. The sales reps have suggested using the Kanban view.

What is a consideration when using the Kanban view?

Options:

A.

It can display up to 10 fields per card.

B.

It can summarize records by Currency fields.

C.

It can show roll-up summary fields for Currency fields.

Discussion
Question 50

Universal Containers has hired a new employee for the global sales leadership team. The employee is interested in fostering friendly competition between account executives, with an emphasis on reinforcing activities that drive sales.

Which action should help support the sales teams?

Options:

A.

Create a dashboard that displays the most sales closed by region using charts to show sales in green and lost opportunities in red.

B.

Show a leaderboard on the regional sales dashboards highlighting the account executives who have created the most opportunities.

C.

Show a leaderboard on the regional sales dashboards highlighting account executives who have held the most prospect meetings.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 51

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) finished implementing Sales Cloud for a mid-market sales team. Sales management wants to track data completeness.

Which common metric should the consultant recommend that NTO use to measure core Sales Cloud data?

Options:

A.

Record Count

B.

User Adoption

C.

Field Usage

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99