Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 12 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 48

Cloud Kicks has an integration between the data warehouse and Salesforce. The VP of operations wants to synchronize customer data between the systems.

What should the consultant recommend to ensure data integrity?

Options:

A.

Set up a Process Builder process on the Account object to check for unique values on a monthly basis.

B.

Set up an encrypted field on the Account object with Read Only on the field security settings for all profiles except the admin profile.

C.

Set up an External ID field on the Account object with Read Only on the field security settings for all profiles except the admin profile.

D.

Set up an import of the data from the data warehouse on a monthly basis using Data Loader

Discussion
Question 49

Cloud Kicks sales reps want to see all of the details on their current opportunities with a minimal amount of navigation or clicks to cycle through them.

Which functionality should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Develop a new Sates Console app including opportunities.

B.

Select the Split View option from the My Opportunities list view.

C.

Create a dashboard with reports on My Opportunities.

Discussion
Question 50

A consultant received feedback that various sales teams are providing inconsistent updates to leadership about the progress of deals.

What should the consultant recommend for aligning processes and providing more reliable information about the pipeline to leadership?

Options:

A.

Create a Sales Engagement report.

B.

Customize Sales Path.

C.

Enable Sales Forecasting.

Discussion
Question 51

Sales reps at Universal Containers (UC) want to know when a customer or prospect Contact opens an email, they sent so they can follow up with the Contact shortly afterward. Which tool should a consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Outlook Desktop Integration

B.

Einstein Activity Capture

C.

High Velocity Sales

D.

Salesforce Inbox

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 12 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$40  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99