Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 18 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 72

Scenario 6: Sinvestment is an insurance company that offers home, commercial, and life insurance. The company was founded in North Carolina, but have recently expanded in other locations, including Europe and Africa.

Sinvestment is committed to complying with laws and regulations applicable to their industry and preventing any information security incident. They have implemented an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and have applied for ISO/IEC 27001 certification.

Two auditors were assigned by the certification body to conduct the audit. After signing a confidentiality agreement with Sinvestment. they started the audit activities. First, they reviewed the documentation required by the standard, including the declaration of the ISMS scope, information security policies, and internal audits reports. The review process was not easy because, although Sinvestment stated that they had a documentation procedure in place, not all documents had the same format.

Then, the audit team conducted several interviews with Sinvestment's top management to understand their role in the ISMS implementation. All activities of the stage 1 audit were performed remotely, except the review of documented information, which took place on-site, as requested by Sinvestment.

During this stage, the auditors found out that there was no documentation related to information security training and awareness program. When asked, Sinvestment's representatives stated that the company has provided information security training sessions to all employees. Stage 1 audit gave the audit team a general understanding of Sinvestment's operations and ISMS.

The stage 2 audit was conducted three weeks after stage 1 audit. The audit team observed that the marketing department (which was not included in the audit scope) had no procedures in place to control employees’ access rights. Since controlling employees' access rights is one of the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements and was included in the information security policy of the company, the issue was included in the audit report. In addition, during stage 2 audit, the audit team observed that Sinvestment did not record logs of user activities. The procedures of the company stated that "Logs recording user activities should be retained and regularly reviewed," yet the company did not present any evidence of the implementation of such procedure.

During all audit activities, the auditors used observation, interviews, documented information review, analysis, and technical verification to collect information and evidence. All the audit findings during stages 1 and 2 were analyzed and the audit team decided to issue a positive recommendation for certification.

According to ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, does the company need to provide evidence of implementation of the procedure regarding logs recording user activities? Refer to scenario 6.

Options:

A.

Yes, event logs recording user activities must be kept and regularly reviewed

B.

No, because the implementation of this procedure is not a requirement of the standard

C.

No, the company only recommended implementing this procedure

Discussion
Question 73

You are carrying out your first third-party ISMS surveillance audit as an Audit Team Leader. You are presently in the auditee's data centre with another member of your audit team.

Your colleague seems unsure as to the difference between an information security event and an information security incident. You attempt to explain the difference by providing examples.

Which three of the following scenarios can be defined as information security incidents?

Options:

A.

The organisation's malware protection software prevents a virus

B.

A hard drive is used after its recommended replacement date

C.

The organisation receives a phishing email

D.

An employee fails to clear their desk at the end of their shift

E.

A contractor who has not been paid deletes top management ICT accounts

F.

An unhappy employee changes payroll records without permission

G.

The organisation fails a third-party penetration test

Discussion
Question 74

You are conducting an ISMS audit in the despatch department of an international logistics organisation that provides shipping services to large organisations including local hospitals and government offices. Parcels typically contain pharmaceutical products, biological samples, and documents such as passports and driving licences. You note that the company records show a very large number of returned items with causes including misaddressed labels and, in 15% of cases, two or more labels for different addresses for the one package. You are interviewing the Shipping Manager (SM).

You: Are items checked before being dispatched?

SM: Any obviously damaged items are removed by the duty staff before being dispatched, but the small profit margin makes it uneconomic to

implement a formal checking process.

You: What action is taken when items are returned?

SM: Most of these contracts are relatively low value, therefore it has been decided that it is easier and more convenient to simply reprint the label and re-send individual parcels than it is to implement an investigation.

You raise a nonconformity. Referencing the scenario, which three of the following Annex A controls would you expect the auditee to have implemented when you conduct the follow-up audit?

Options:

A.

5.11 Return of assets

B.

5.13 Labelling of information

C.

5.3 Segregation of duties

D.

5.32 Intellectual property rights

E.

5.34 Privacy and protection of personal identifiable information (PII)

F.

5.6 Contact with special interest groups

G.

6.3 Information security awareness, education, and training

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 75

You are performing an ISMS audit at a residential nursing home called ABC that provides healthcare services. You find all nursing home residents wear an electronic wristband for monitoring their location, heartbeat, and blood pressure always. You learned that the electronic wristband automatically uploads all data to the artificial intelligence (AI) cloud server for healthcare monitoring and analysis by healthcare staff.

To verify the scope of ISMS, you interview the management system representative (MSR) who explains that the ISMS scope covers an outsourced data center.

Select one option of the correct statement which defines the content of the scope of the ISMS.

Options:

A.

The ISMS scope should not cover external service providers because they can have compliance difficulties with the information security policy and requirements

B.

The ISMS scope should take any information security issues that have occurred and any interested parties' requirements into consideration

C.

The most likely ISMS scope is to cover the IT department and the outsourced data centre

D.

The organisation should only follow the government's recommendation, i.e., legal and legislation to define the ISMS scope

Discussion
Page: 18 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99