Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by suleiman

Page: 4 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: suleiman
Question 16

You are an experienced ISMS audit team leader guiding an auditor in training. You decide to test her knowledge of follow-up audits by asking her a series of questions. Here are your questions and her answers.

Which four of your questions has she answered correctly?

Options:

A.

Q: Should a follow-up audit seek to identify new nonconformities? A:YES

B.

Q: Should follow-up audits seek to ensure nonconformities have been effectively addressed? A:YES

C.

Q: Should follow-up audits consider agreed opportunities for improvement as well as corrective action? A:No

D.

Q: Is the purpose of a follow-up audit to verify the completion of corrections, corrective actions, and opportunities for improvement? A:YES

E.

Q: Are follow-up audits required for all audits? A:No

F.

Q: Should the outcome from a follow-up audit be reported to the audit team leader who carried out the audit at which the NCs were originally identified? A:YES

G.

Q: Should the outcome from a follow-up audit be reported to the audit client? A:No

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 17

A marketing agency has developed its own risk assessment approach as part of the ISMS implementation. Is this acceptable?

Options:

A.

Yes, any risk assessment methodology that complies with the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements can be used

B.

Yes, only if the risk assessment methodology is aligned with recognized risk assessment methodologies

C.

No, when implementing an ISMS, the risk assessment methodology provided by ISO/IEC 27001 should be used

Discussion
Question 18

Select the option which best describes how Information Security Management System audits should be conducted:

Options:

A.

Audit criteria should be used to assess circumstantial evidence in order to generate audit outcomes. Then, the audit report should be created and presented to the audit team at the audit team meeting.

B.

Audit criteria should be used to assess objective evidence in order to generate audit outcomes. Then, the audit report should be created and presented to the audit team leader at the closing meeting.

C.

Audit methods should be used to assess audit evidence in order to generate audit recommendations. Then, the audit recommendations should be created and presented to the auditee at the closing meeting.

D.

Audit methods should be used to assess objective evidence in order to generate audit findings. Then, the audit conclusion should be created and presented to the auditee at the closing meeting.

E.

Audit objectives should be used to assess audit evidence in order to generate audit conclusions. Then, the audit findings should be created and presented to the audit client at the closing meeting.

F.

Audit objectives should be used to assess objective evidence in order to generate audit conclusions. Then, the audit recommendations should be created and presented to top management at management review.

Discussion
Question 19

The auditor was unable to identify that Company A hid their insecure network architecture. What type of audit risk is this?

Options:

A.

Inherent

B.

Control

C.

Detection

Discussion
Page: 4 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted