Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by ayden

Page: 7 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: ayden
Question 28

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 29

-------------------------is an asset like other important business assets has value to an organization and consequently needs to be protected.

Options:

A.

Infrastructure

B.

Data

C.

Information

D.

Security

Discussion
Question 30

You are an experienced ISMS audit team leader providing guidance to an auditor in training. She asks you why it is important to have specific criteria relating to the grading of nonconformities.

Which one of the following responses is correct?

Options:

A.

Because grading criteria provide a common basis for the evaluation of nonconformities across the organization

B.

Because ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requires it

C.

Because the establishment and implementation of grading criteria demonstrate a high level of commitment to the corrective action process

D.

Because grading criteria will ensure that all auditors score nonconformities in exactly the same way

Discussion
Question 31

You are an experienced ISMS audit team leader, assisting an auditor in training to write their first audit report.

You want to check the auditor in training's understanding of terminology relating to the contents of an audit report and chose to do this by presenting the following examples.

For each example, you ask the auditor in training what the correct term is that describes the activity

Match the activity to the description.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine